Friday, June 28, 2013

Lana Del Rey – Young & Beautiful (Serge Devant remix)

Says Serge on the production:
“I find Lana’s soft, touching vocals really inspiring to create something that’s truly different. What I’ve come up with is a more mature, deeper sound that’s still sexy and hypnotic for both listeners and clubbers.
Both the journey and the end result has been something a bit different from my usual stuff. I hope you enjoy the trip!





Here's my take on the latest Lana Del Rey single "Young And Beautiful."
Her soft vocal inspired me to go to a slightly deeper place from my usual stuff, and I loved it. I hope you can take this journey with me.
Have a listen, share it with your friends and thanks for your support.
Subscribe to this channel to see when this mix becomes available for download.

No comments:

Post a Comment